HS2 Plunger Upgrade

Can anyone please tell me if there are any electrical mods necessary to
upgrade the proto (smaller) plunger assembly to the production
(beefier) unit?

The proto uses a 23-800-03 coil and the production unit uses a A-14789
coil.

Also, does anyone have either a part number or at least a length for
the production coil sleeve for the plunger assembly? This is a coil
sleeve that protrudes through the top of the coil assembly to act as a
ball-rest.

Any help is appreciated,

-GreggB

It doesn't look like it's easily possible to do this upgrade. The
playfield needs to be whittled down to accept the larger mounting
bracket. I think I'll pass on that hack.

-Gregg B

This is from the Kicker Assembly part of the Getaway Manual:

A-15709 Bell Armature Assembly
A-15676 Kicker Mounting Bracket Assy.
01-10794 Solenoid Bracket
10-128 Solenoid Spring