PinBotz Announcement

Within the next few days (as soon as I can update my site) ALL of my
products that have ANY artwork from Bally, Williams or any other pinball
company will no longer be for sale.

I will then release the original artwork files (probably as PDF) to Ken's
site or any other site that wants them. So people can make their own copies
and use as they wish.

KEEP PINBALL AMERICAN!

- Kevin

PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
http://www.pinbotz.com

How does this affect the book?? Aren't there pics of the machines in
the books - I know most of the other books say "with permission"....

Hey, Americans are not the center of the universe you know. ;)

C.W.H. wrote:
> HERE HERE !!!
>
> Pinball IS AMERICAN !!
>
> Keep it that way !!!!
>

> "Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Within the next few days (as soon as I can update my site) ALL of my
> > products that have ANY artwork from Bally, Williams or any other pinball
> > company will no longer be for sale.
> >
> > I will then release the original artwork files (probably as PDF) to Ken's
> > site or any other site that wants them. So people can make their own
> > copies and use as they wish.
> >
> > KEEP PINBALL AMERICAN!
> >
> > - Kevin
> >

> > --
> > PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> > http://www.pinbotz.com

True. But where were all the pins in your collection made? :)

davideis@telus.net wrote:
> Hey, Americans are not the center of the universe you know. ;)
>
> C.W.H. wrote:
>
>>HERE HERE !!!
>>
>>Pinball IS AMERICAN !!
>>
>>Keep it that way !!!!
>>

>>"Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

I have never sold cards from my site and I will never sell them. They
are fan art and just for fun.

Kevin I will be happy to host any custom cards you send my way.

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

HERE HERE !!!

Pinball IS AMERICAN !!

Keep it that way !!!!

"Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Within the next few days (as soon as I can update my site) ALL of my
> products that have ANY artwork from Bally, Williams or any other pinball
> company will no longer be for sale.
>
> I will then release the original artwork files (probably as PDF) to Ken's
> site or any other site that wants them. So people can make their own
> copies and use as they wish.
>
> KEEP PINBALL AMERICAN!
>
> - Kevin

> PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines
> http://www.pinbotz.com

No, Texas is the center of the universe ;)

Cliffy wrote:

> True. But where were all the pins in your collection made? :)
>
> davideis@telus.net wrote:
>
>> Hey, Americans are not the center of the universe you know. ;)
>>
>> C.W.H. wrote:
>>
>>> HERE HERE !!!
>>>
>>> Pinball IS AMERICAN !!
>>>
>>> Keep it that way !!!!
>>>

>>> "Kevin Strasser" <kstrasser@gmail.com> wrote in message

--
Ken In Texas
http://www.pinballrebel.com
Custom Pinball Cards, Jukeboxes, Drive In's

"Never ask a man if he's from Texas.
If he is, he'll tell you on his own.
If he ain't, no need to embarrass him."

It certainly is now! :p

Ken In Texas wrote:
> No, Texas is the center of the universe ;)
>
> Cliffy wrote:
>
>> True. But where were all the pins in your collection made? :)
>>
>> davideis@telus.net wrote:
>>
>>> Hey, Americans are not the center of the universe you know. ;)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com

milt

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2003

Kevin Strasser wrote:
> Within the next few days (as soon as I can update my site) ALL of my
> products that have ANY artwork from Bally, Williams or any other pinball
> company will no longer be for sale.
>
> I will then release the original artwork files (probably as PDF) to Ken's
> site or any other site that wants them. So people can make their own copies
> and use as they wish.
>
> KEEP PINBALL AMERICAN!
>
> - Kevin

Wally strikes again...

Won't effect the book...however I will ad a disclaimer in the new edition
coming out soon just to be clear.

I best be careful. In a recent email from "John Anderson" in the "legal
dept" of pinball.com it says that even the email is copyrighted. And that is
not a joke either.