Update dowload issue

Jim

I continue to get a "critical update available" for my
500. Everytime I try and download this little 13 MB piece
of junk, I receive an error message that tells me the
contents of the file cannot be unpacked- The executable
you are trying to run has been corrupted. It does this on
all PCs in my home? Any clues? thanks!

Jim

joker

It sounds like a corrupted download most likely caused by the temporary
internet files folder not being cleaned out like you should be doing.

Clear out the temporary internet file folder.

Then run "%TEMP%" (the "%" signs must be included while the quote marks
are optional) & delete everything in that folder.

DO that on al computers that are having this problem.

Also the BNU is not needed on wired computers as well as Windows XP &
windows 2003.