YO Hutchster Funhouse

Wow. I'd trade my all original FH for a Chris Hutchins restorated FH
any day. Pimped? Not even close.

Yo dawg, me be jus gestin' on ya. be cool daddieo.
no offense ottended. rick sawson school me good.

Christopher Hutchins wrote:
> Jealous??
> Game restored per Marcs request.Don't you have some TAF you can't do
> anything with to unload?
> <cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> > Dawgs, come down to yo HOOD and play da pin.
> > Hutchster da man on over restoring, all yo DAWGS!
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/fun1.jpg

Jealous??
Game restored per Marcs request.Don't you have some TAF you can't do
anything with to unload?
<cfh@provide.net> wrote in message
> Dawgs, come down to yo HOOD and play da pin.
> Hutchster da man on over restoring, all yo DAWGS!
> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/fun1.jpg

I must stress that Chriss is a stand up guy and he
does great work. this is just all in fun.

the herb thing was really before my time. i haven't
seen but one of them. it was a weird thing. he took
all the stainless and chromed it. that would be like
chris chroming the coin door and the lockdown bar
and the side rails. chris is a class jobber and
he of course would never ever do that.

Cliffy wrote:
> That's funny, but... I never saw you dog on Herb Silvers (ahem)
> restorations! :)
>
> cfh@provide.net wrote:
> > Dawgs, come down to yo HOOD and play da pin.
> > Hutchster da man on over restoring, all yo DAWGS!
> > http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/fun1.jpg
> >

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

I love this group, Clay funny, Chris with the adams remark even more funny,
good clean fun. What about Herb Clay with the super chromed doors and legs
on some older Gottliebs funny pimp him too!!!!

Trin
"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> wrote in message
> That's funny, but... I never saw you dog on Herb Silvers (ahem)
> restorations! :)
>
> cfh@provide.net wrote:
>> Dawgs, come down to yo HOOD and play da pin.
>> Hutchster da man on over restoring, all yo DAWGS!
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/fun1.jpg
>>

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2
> A passion for pinball!
> http://www.passionforpinball.com

Damn this guy makes Herman Kane look like a Rhodes Scholar!...:)

Gad that was funny! Even *Fred* thought it was funny! ;-)

RP

"Fred Kemper" <pbgarage@davlin.net> wrote in message
> LOL!
>
> --
> Fred
> TX
> CARGPB#8
> ******************
>
> <cfh@provide.net> wrote
>
>> Dawgs, come down to yo HOOD and play da pin.
>> Hutchster da man on over restoring, all yo DAWGS!
>> http://www.pinrepair.com/temp/fun1.jpg

karl

cfh@provide.net wrote:
> I think ya need to lighten up a bit Bryan. If one can't laugh
> at themself, there's a problem.

Word.

Most here totaly agree Clay, lets not take ourselves too seriously
folks, no body has been "attacked" here, just talkin' a little bit of
smack with no malice intended. All in good fun.

All due respedt was/is given to the buyer and restorer of the machine,
Clay even said it was done very well, just not to his own personal
(style) liking. Lets remember Clay did ALOT to help the pin community
as well and also deserves/earned respect.

There is no "bad guy" in this situation, expect possibly me!! :/

Give a brotha' some love. Gotta go smack my hoes now.

If you can't see the joke, your the silly bloke.

Peace out Yo! Karl.