corrupted game from MSN ZOne

I ordered and receied Jeopardy Deluxe several weeks ago.
Have played it several time. today I received an error
message stating Jeopardy Deluxe.exe. was infected by the
backdoor-civ trojan and has been deleted to complete the
clean process.

I have uninstalled the program and defraged my system,
emptied all my temp files and still am not able to
download a clean version of the game. What do I do now?
1 answer Last reply
More about corrupted game zone
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Nancy wrote:

    > I ordered and receied Jeopardy Deluxe several weeks ago.
    > Have played it several time. today I received an error
    > message stating Jeopardy Deluxe.exe. was infected by the
    > backdoor-civ trojan and has been deleted to complete the
    > clean process.
    >
    > I have uninstalled the program and defraged my system,
    > emptied all my temp files and still am not able to
    > download a clean version of the game. What do I do now?

    Try a different a/v software.. That one appears to be giving a false
    positive.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support