corrupted game from MSN ZOne

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 16, 2004 10:41:01 PM

I ordered and receied Jeopardy Deluxe several weeks ago.
Have played it several time. today I received an error
message stating Jeopardy Deluxe.exe. was infected by the
backdoor-civ trojan and has been deleted to complete the
clean process.

I have uninstalled the program and defraged my system,
emptied all my temp files and still am not able to
download a clean version of the game. What do I do now?
Anonymous
September 17, 2004 4:01:21 AM

Nancy wrote:

> I ordered and receied Jeopardy Deluxe several weeks ago.
> Have played it several time. today I received an error
> message stating Jeopardy Deluxe.exe. was infected by the
> backdoor-civ trojan and has been deleted to complete the
> clean process.
>
> I have uninstalled the program and defraged my system,
> emptied all my temp files and still am not able to
> download a clean version of the game. What do I do now?

Try a different a/v software.. That one appears to be giving a false
positive.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support