Compatibility Issues

Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
compatible with this version of Windows, contact
Microsoft Broadband Networking.
This is the message I get every time I try to start the
disk!!!!
Help!!!!

joker

Uninstall the software.

You must be running either Windows XP SP2 or Windows 2003 server.

Windows XP SP2 has built in wireless networking support so the software
is not needed.

Windows 2003 Server is not a supported OS so Microsoft doesn't really
care if it even works on that operating system. This is because most
home users are not going to be running Windows 2003 server & Microsoft
designed the hardware & marketed it to home users.

So do everybody a favor & uninstall the BNU on all computers that meet
any one of the following criteria, Windows XP SP2, Windows 2003 Server,
or have a wired connection to the router.