New Playfields for Williams/Bally

Anyone know what's happening? Are we waiting for a flood of different
or same playfields from around the world in October? Nobody know what
Gene & Wayne have planned? Maybe there is many subcontractors going to
produce many of the playfields soon.

As for myself there will be limited prototypes available for Gottlieb,
if approved by Robert & Steve.

Nah. We're just waiting, period :) God knows what will come up, if
anything, anytime soon.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

He maybe cooking up something, who knows what the dynamic duo are up
to. All I know if I can produce many prototypes myself, for Devil's
Dare in the near future, while working my regular 48 hour a week job,
plus family & other interests like golf. When is his finished pinball
machine going to be done?

He maybe cooking up something, who knows what the dynamic duo are up
to. All I know if I can produce many prototypes myself, for Devil's
Dare in the near future, while working my regular 48 hour a week job,
plus family & other interests like golf. When is his finished pinball
machine going to be done?

I agree Del, I have no doubts this will somewhat be like the BBB thing.
I hope not, but who knows. Centaur is one that is close and I really
need one. BTW I also need a nice used Galaxy playfield :) hint hint Del?

speaking of Galaxy, who owns the rights to old Stern titles? Let's
produce some of those playfields, especially the ones that always get
bad looking wear like Flight 2000 and seawitch.

I swear if I win the mega millions I will start "Classic Stern
Reproduction LLC" and make all those parts like flipper links, chiclet
drops, plastics, backglasses, and playfields.

That deal was about to be signed when someone ran interferance and stopped
it. Same as many other playfields. They are being stopped before they can
get off the ground.