The Watchmen

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Too Much Slow motion Life is a Drag Preview Trailer with Its good to Feel Vietnam era style again and unload the ammo and go back to basics. Really Weird Movie about getting old and making a comeback! TimeBomb at the end of the movie looks like it sets up I am Alive traile or that one where the airplane just falls straight down to earth like a dart! Looks like a cheap cast of Imotep and Cleopatra from the Mummy and the Blue Genie dude exploding someone who looks like Raiden from MK or Black Lotus dudes in the Rice fields are hilarious! Almost makes me want to se the Sony X-Plode button commercial again!

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

When you try and analyze Xmen Charecters and Universe gives you a headache with all the database of charecters with super powers and societies and comic stories! Watchmen seems to make fun of everyone and kinda of old school weird life is a drag resurgance!

So does that mean you don't like Watchmen ?

It was great and all, but it was quite confusing for me at first when they were saying that the comedian died and all.
I had no idea who was the comedian since I did not read those graphic novels ( as I said earlier ).

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Watchmen's best scene is Roscher breaking out of the assylum, kind of reminds me of Under the Red Hood and the Joker! Weird movie not sure what era it suppossed to be looks 18thce-20ce war of the world/world war vietnam/20century with old news tek and feel! Feels like a paradox game!

I am a great fan of Rorshach. (*spoilers*, perhaps?)I really felt somthing when he died though. I thought he was a real moster or a person having superpowers. But after he removes his mask, he looked ordinary. (end of *spoilers*, perhaps?)

He seems cool and always reminds of me of Batman, because he is serious always.

Sorry, not only does Rorschach reminds of me of Batman, but also nite owl. He looks exactly like him, although he has different traits.( in the movie and game i.e, he looks like an owl in the comics though )

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

That blue guy exploded some dude in the asian rice fields that looked like the dude from Big trouble in little china , or kung lao or rayden from MK! Exploded like popcorn with blue lightning!