error getting to main zone page

I have a customer that when they try to get to zone.msn.com/default from any
browser they get the error Server Error in '/' Application
Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:
"US-Default.ASPX8StartDateTime"

Then it give a long stack trace of the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Robert Powers wrote:

> I have a customer that when they try to get to zone.msn.com/default from any
> browser they get the error Server Error in '/' Application
> Item has already been added. Key in dictionary:
> "US-Default.ASPX8StartDateTime"
>
> Then it give a long stack trace of the problem.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

It might help to delete the Zone, and any Passport cookie. Also make
sure the time, date and timezone is correct.

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support