Anyone have the rules card for South Park pinball?

Mike

Splendid

you might already know this, but the sega/sterns have a copy of the
card in the manual. just take it to kinkos and make a high res copy on
card stock.

Yes, I know I can do that, but I'm cheap and lazy and want to print it
at home and save $10 in gas plus $1 or $2 a Kinkos, not to mention an
hour of my time. I've got glossy cardstock and a nice printer, no need
to leave the house if I can get a copy of the rules card online
somewhere.

I took at look at the site that has almost every rule card for every
game but this one is missing for some reason.