Game Zone Bridge

My friend and I have played bridge on the zone for a long time. Suddenly,
we can no longer sign in to bridge. I entered my net passport info....
and I always get returned to the same page telling me I need to sign in.
I then tried to sign in with her net passport and the system tells me I'm
already signed in. What do I want to do......remain with the signed in
passport or switch to the new passport. Either way, I'm returned to the
page telling me to sign in. Any one else having this problem or know what
to do about it. Nothing has been changed on our computers....one runs
WinXP and the other WinMe.

crvr wrote:

> My friend and I have played bridge on the zone for a long time. Suddenly,
> we can no longer sign in to bridge. I entered my net passport info....
> and I always get returned to the same page telling me I need to sign in.
> I then tried to sign in with her net passport and the system tells me I'm
> already signed in. What do I want to do......remain with the signed in
> passport or switch to the new passport. Either way, I'm returned to the
> page telling me to sign in. Any one else having this problem or know what
> to do about it. Nothing has been changed on our computers... one runs
> WinXP and the other WinMe.

This site might help:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/ZonePassport.html

--