Authentication Mode on MN700

Last response: in Networking
Share
September 17, 2004 3:36:09 PM

How can I determine if theMN700 is using "Open"
or "Shared Key" Mode WEP Authentication. Some devices
(Like a Sound Blaster Wirelss Music device) will only
work on a wirelss router supporting "Open" mode, but I
can't find this documented anywhere for the MN-700
Anonymous
September 18, 2004 7:14:04 PM

It uses open.

--