Authentication Mode on MN700

How can I determine if theMN700 is using "Open"
or "Shared Key" Mode WEP Authentication. Some devices
(Like a Sound Blaster Wirelss Music device) will only
work on a wirelss router supporting "Open" mode, but I
can't find this documented anywhere for the MN-700
1 answer Last reply
More about authentication mode mn700

    It uses open.

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Fred" <FredFlinstone59@Yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > How can I determine if theMN700 is using "Open"
    > or "Shared Key" Mode WEP Authentication. Some devices
    > (Like a Sound Blaster Wirelss Music device) will only
    > work on a wirelss router supporting "Open" mode, but I
    > can't find this documented anywhere for the MN-700

Routers Authentication Devices Networking