Shadow Brick assembly

Hey folks,

Looking at a Shadow, its missing the entire brick drop assembly. What
would one of these cost? Anybody have one for sale?

Brian

Brian last one on ebay topped way over $200. Only gonna come from a
parted machine good luck. Dont seem to come around often. No again, I
think humm paid $900 for an import shadow. $600 board set, $400 or so
misc stuff on the playfield, the mini playfield used was like $400,
might be a good plan LOL Ah not, Im not gonna kill mine

Mike at Madamusements had NOS one's a couple moths ago. I got one for
$50.
Bill

Isnt the wall target a lot larger than a regular target? If not I'll
take it :) Screw the brick decal.

Entirely different mechanisms.

--

Rob

"Rob G" <lost.in.the.zone@sasktel.net> wrote in message
> Entirely different mechanisms.
>
> Rob

So are you saying that the A-19642 is *not* correct for Shadow? I.e. the
parts list is wrong?

Interestingly the BOM lists the yellow drop target rather than the brick
one. Maybe the brick one is found elsewhere in the list, I didn't check.

Randy

I have one of these, needs a good wall target to be 100%. -Joshua

Are you referring to the target itself, I saw him selling those, or the
entire target assembly itself? if it was the entire assembly, did it come
with a wall target?

<bheath8295@aol.com> wrote in message
> Mike at Madamusements had NOS one's a couple moths ago. I got one for
> $50.
> Bill

I bought an entire A-19642 assembly from Rick at B.A.A. last year for $95,
but it has a plain yellow (not red brick) target.

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SHA19642

I have no idea what the part number for the plain yellow target is, but if
you can find that, you could just print up a brick-wall sticker and apply
Mylar on top of it. Maybe paint the rest of it red...

Randy

"Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> Are you referring to the target itself, I saw him selling those, or the
> entire target assembly itself? if it was the entire assembly, did it come
> with a wall target?
>
> <bheath8295@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Mike at Madamusements had NOS one's a couple moths ago. I got one for
>> $50.
>> Bill

Correction, the plain yellow target is part number 03-8750-1. Readily
available.

If the 03-8750 (black) is the same shape, that would be even better.

So how come nobody seems to have done this?

Randy

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
>I bought an entire A-19642 assembly from Rick at B.A.A. last year for $95,
>but it has a plain yellow (not red brick) target.
>
> http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SHA19642
>
> I have no idea what the part number for the plain yellow target is, but if
> you can find that, you could just print up a brick-wall sticker and apply
> Mylar on top of it. Maybe paint the rest of it red...
>
> Randy
>
> "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Are you referring to the target itself, I saw him selling those, or the
>> entire target assembly itself? if it was the entire assembly, did it come
>> with a wall target?
>>
>> <bheath8295@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> Mike at Madamusements had NOS one's a couple moths ago. I got one for
>>> $50.
>>> Bill

Well,

since I am still waiting to hear from the guy (game is for sale, but
the guy who owns it was not there) I can wait for a lil bit. I
personally do not care if the target is the brick one, yellow, plaid,
etc....I can always print a brick target, stick it on, and mylar it.
Hopefully he gets back to me by friday. (leave for FL for work on sat)

Brian

Yeah thats what I was just thinking. Its the other drop target. the
wall target and assembly is a HARD to find item!

I think the one you refer to is for the opening to the battlefield popper,
the brick wall assembly it A-18622 I believe.

"Randy P." <pinball@REMOVEthepecks.com> wrote in message
>I bought an entire A-19642 assembly from Rick at B.A.A. last year for $95,
>but it has a plain yellow (not red brick) target.
>
> http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-SHA19642
>
> I have no idea what the part number for the plain yellow target is, but if
> you can find that, you could just print up a brick-wall sticker and apply
> Mylar on top of it. Maybe paint the rest of it red...
>
> Randy
>
> "Atari_2600" <atariNOSPAM@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
>> Are you referring to the target itself, I saw him selling those, or the
>> entire target assembly itself? if it was the entire assembly, did it come
>> with a wall target?
>>
>> <bheath8295@aol.com> wrote in message
>>> Mike at Madamusements had NOS one's a couple moths ago. I got one for
>>> $50.
>>> Bill

That explains a lot ;-)