Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Toshiba satellite A100

Last response: in Windows 7
December 11, 2012 8:14:57 PM

does anybody know where can I find display drivers for Toshiba Satellite A100, I have tried to find them on Toshiba site, but the result was only for Windows Vista... And I have no Idea where can I find them ? Thank you

More about : toshiba satellite a100

Best solution

December 11, 2012 8:32:11 PM

Hi

If you can give us the Model number of your Pc we can help. ITS like PSAASK-0F5242 or something, its on the bottom of the laptop.

ALTHOUGH there have never been proper drivers for a lot of Toshiba models as they used proprietary drivers NOT real AMD ones. My A300 had to use crazy modded drivers that overheated it.

Fungi
a b $ Windows 7
December 11, 2012 8:35:58 PM

Try the Vista drivers, sometime they will work.
m
l
Related resources
December 11, 2012 9:10:08 PM

Yes of course PSAACK - VA104C thanks funguseater, by the way jarotech believe me I have tried at least maybe 20 drivers of vista OS but it's not working and thank you again for your help.
m
l
December 11, 2012 9:11:37 PM

Best answer selected by mentor-sh.
m
l
December 11, 2012 9:52:43 PM

Your Welcome

Good Luck!
m
l
December 11, 2012 10:00:01 PM

Hi

In case you have any trouble finding the Windows 7 drivers they are accessed by going through toshiba's regular driver page for the notebook then clicking on WINDOWS 7 UPGRADE these will give you all the Win 7 drivers BUT it looks like its ONLY IN 32BIT.

Have Fun
Fungi

http://web1.toshiba.ca/support/isg/drivers/common/win7u...
m
l
December 11, 2012 10:06:33 PM

Hi Fungi its okay with 32bit because that's the System I got, but I don't see Windows 7 upgrade in the link you give it to me, its only for Vista, I hope I understand you well what you are trying to say!!!
m
l
April 7, 2013 2:01:04 PM

mentor-sh said:
does anybody know where can I find display drivers for Toshiba Satellite A100, I have tried to find them on Toshiba site, but the result was only for Windows Vista... And I have no Idea where can I find them ? Thank you

hey Guys!!
You have to use Graphic drivers from windows Vista or / from the wbsite.
Then go to the - control panel - devices - select graphic drivers - choose "select one from the computer" and then it apears the device "a:\" then change for the directory where you have the Vista driver, and select "Nvidia 7300 go" !!! That's all. it workss!!!

It works for me!!
m
l
!