Toshiba satellite A100

mentor-sh

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
does anybody know where can I find display drivers for Toshiba Satellite A100, I have tried to find them on Toshiba site, but the result was only for Windows Vista... And I have no Idea where can I find them ? Thank you

Solution
Hi

If you can give us the Model number of your Pc we can help. ITS like PSAASK-0F5242 or something, its on the bottom of the laptop.

ALTHOUGH there have never been proper drivers for a lot of Toshiba models as they used proprietary drivers NOT real AMD ones. My A300 had to use crazy modded drivers that overheated it.

Fungi

funguseater

Distinguished
Hi

If you can give us the Model number of your Pc we can help. ITS like PSAASK-0F5242 or something, its on the bottom of the laptop.

ALTHOUGH there have never been proper drivers for a lot of Toshiba models as they used proprietary drivers NOT real AMD ones. My A300 had to use crazy modded drivers that overheated it.

Fungi

Solution

mentor-sh

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
Yes of course PSAACK - VA104C thanks funguseater, by the way jarotech believe me I have tried at least maybe 20 drivers of vista OS but it's not working and thank you again for your help.

mentor-sh

Honorable
Dec 11, 2012
Hi Fungi its okay with 32bit because that's the System I got, but I don't see Windows 7 upgrade in the link you give it to me, its only for Vista, I hope I understand you well what you are trying to say!!!

Carlos Yelamos

Honorable
Apr 7, 2013

hey Guys!!
You have to use Graphic drivers from windows Vista or / from the wbsite.
Then go to the - control panel - devices - select graphic drivers - choose "select one from the computer" and then it apears the device "a:\" then change for the directory where you have the Vista driver, and select "Nvidia 7300 go" !!! That's all. it workss!!!

It works for me!!