What size is the Banzai Run bagatelle ball?

I seem to have misplaced mine when I put the game in storage and now I
can't find it. I see Marco sells a variety of sizes, so I could be
able to get one fairly cheap if I knew the size!

Thanks!

Rian

http://www.marcospecialties.com/MODERN/Itemdesc.asp?ic=PB1516&eq=&Tp=

I have some ball near me on a shelf from a BR and are the same as Ball
15/16" diameter - Roll-tilt Ball

Marius

www.pinball.ro

easternpinman wrote:
> http://www.marcospecialties.com/MODERN/Itemdesc.asp?ic=PB1516&eq=&Tp=
>
> I have some ball near me on a shelf from a BR and are the same as Ball
> 15/16" diameter - Roll-tilt Ball
>
> Marius
>
> www.pinball.ro

Thanks!

Rian

15/16" (.9375)

This is the size of the ball in the freestlye course. Hope this
answers your question.
Lewis