Gottlieb Prototype Playfield - Devil's Dare

Please let me know who wants replacement playfield, I might be able to
do what theme you want, even individual requests. My initial goal for
these at $200-$300 US. This is the first prototype, I will try to
target $200 US, but still waiting on Robert Fesjian, for hopefully a
gross percentage, for license fee for each sale, if it carries the
Gottlieb name & branding. Brand new playfield, different art & light
lenses (maybe the same), with 1-2 clearcoats. Tax & shipping extra,
Thanks John Greatwich

I only need one playfield for the game I am working on to use for
tracing. This allows me to make mdf templates, to create new
playfields, also allows me to see layout, what size light lenses I
could use if different shape & size, check on template allignment, see
dust ouline of components on back, etc. Devil's Dare is from Anthony
Kapolka, who paid to get it here in return for new prototype, about $50
US & he is paying to get it sent back along with prototype.

I forgot to say that plastics, backglass, will await approval first of
playfield. Still a great chance to own something rare, even if it
doesn't go to conversion kit form. If it does everything will be done
on graphics to reduce costs, backglass would be on plexyglass to
prevent damage in shipping.

John:

If you're making a new playfield from new birch and
new inserts that you got from PBR, why do you need
my old playfield? Why not just sell the blanks and let
people do the component swap themselves?

Also, what about matching plastics and backglass?

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/