WTB: Bally EM backglass chrome trim pieces...

Hi All-

Looking for the 4 chrome trim pieces around backglass for a 1970-era Bally
EM pinball. I think any game from about 1966 through 1973 would have the
same stuff. These would be going on a Bally Zip-A-Doo, but I know they're
the same as all other 2 and 4 player games of that era (Fireball, Circus,
Dogies, Sea Ray, etc.)

Please e-mail me if you have or may know of some- thanks! Ray J.

Possible donor games/glasses:

- 4 Million BC
- Alligator
- Bally Hoo