FS: Road Show - Indiana - $1500 Cash

I have a WMS Road Show for sale, fresh off route and unshopped

Game plays, electronics work, both heads need rebuilt.

Asking $1500 cash and carry. Not prepared to ship at this time, no pics yet.
Cab has little fade, PF is nice. Typical off route condition.

Game is in Columbus, Indiana. e-mail for details.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Pics uploaded here:
http://gallery.thatpinballplace.com/gallery/rs

Game appears to be an earlier machine. Has prelim manual, and has original
goodie bag with NOS slings and some replacement rubber, as well as the plug
that can be put in the hole in the PF for the post between the flippers.

--

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
>I have a WMS Road Show for sale, fresh off route and unshopped
>
> Game plays, electronics work, both heads need rebuilt.
>
> Asking $1500 cash and carry. Not prepared to ship at this time, no pics
> yet. Cab has little fade, PF is nice. Typical off route condition.
>
> Game is in Columbus, Indiana. e-mail for details.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com

I also have a Shadow, $1200, and Who Dunnit, $800

No pics of either as I can't get to them at this moment, but both need some
work. The WD needs a slot machine motor and needs the slot reinstalled, and
needs some CPU work. Shadow has I think a burnt GI connector and has usual
sanctum wear.

Willing to trade multiples toward an AFM in any condition. Also have IJ,
ST:TNG or FT I'd consdier trading toward AFM, but are otherwise not for
sale.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
>I have a WMS Road Show for sale, fresh off route and unshopped
>
> Game plays, electronics work, both heads need rebuilt.
>
> Asking $1500 cash and carry. Not prepared to ship at this time, no pics
> yet. Cab has little fade, PF is nice. Typical off route condition.
>
> Game is in Columbus, Indiana. e-mail for details.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com

RS is sold! Thanks for all the interest.

Still have WD and Shadow

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"John Wart, jr" <johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote in message
>I have a WMS Road Show for sale, fresh off route and unshopped
>
> Game plays, electronics work, both heads need rebuilt.
>
> Asking $1500 cash and carry. Not prepared to ship at this time, no pics
> yet. Cab has little fade, PF is nice. Typical off route condition.
>
> Game is in Columbus, Indiana. e-mail for details.
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com

Okay, I just have to say that the Ted "mod" is hilarious.

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 18:33:13 -0500, "John Wart, jr"
<johnwartjr@johnwartjr.com> wrote:

>Pics uploaded here:
>http://gallery.thatpinballplace.com/gallery/rs
>
>Game appears to be an earlier machine. Has prelim manual, and has original
>goodie bag with NOS slings and some replacement rubber, as well as the plug
>that can be put in the hole in the PF for the post between the flippers.

Whoops. I meant the RED mod. Looks like she's had too much caffeine!