Sign in with
Your question

Best modular computer desk?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
September 29, 2011 3:35:43 PM

Ok, the concept of 'best' means different things to different people, but I'm in the market for a new computer desk.

I spend a lot of time at mine (work, gaming, browsing, etc.) and ideally, I'd like out with an adjustable (in some form) keyboard drawer.

Having modular options helps as well.

So far, the only thing I've really found is Anthro desks, although they are quite expensive.

http://www.anthro.com/computer-furniture.aspx?desk=fit-...

Any other companies people can suggest?

Thanks in advance!

More about : modular computer desk

September 27, 2012 12:36:30 PM

The most important feature of a good computer desks is ergonomic design. As people work spend more hours at the computer,it is important that the desks are comfortable to sit at for long hours
m
l
Related resources
September 27, 2012 1:12:35 PM

computer systems have gone from a device made use of largely intended for work, to satisfying a daily job where a lot of us use them for fun, mingling, and work.
m
l
September 27, 2012 3:06:01 PM

yeah. I was thinking the same thing. =/
m
l
September 29, 2012 7:00:54 AM

Computer desks could be big or smaller relying on the area, prerequisites, price range, as nicely as the preferences of the purchaser. When the batter is discharged it is only a matter of recharging the battery for a time period of thirty minutes to an hour. Desks applied for this kind of purposes would effortlessly be smaller sized in dimension.
m
l
!