forwarding ports

I have a mn 100 router and I am trying to setup port
forwarding. I go to the security page in the router and I
dont understand how to open portslike tcp 26300-26399
there are not 99 lines to do this. and where do I put the
http: 80 does the http part go int hte description? The
manual was not very helpful. but this what I need

http: 80 outbound only
https:443 outbound omly
tcp 13505, 26300-26399 outbound only
udp 1795, 1797 inbound and outbound

any help would be great thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about forwarding ports

    From what you have typed...

    The only ports you need to forward are 1795, 1797 (UDP)

    The only ports you forward are ones where your program is expecting an
    inbound connection.
    Outbound connections are passed on without need for port forwards

    2 rules needed

    Inbound ports 1795-1795
    Type UDP
    Private IP: the lan ip of the computer you are running the above program
    from
    Private ports: 1795-1795

    Inbound ports 1797-1797
    Type UDP
    Private IP: the lan ip of the computer you are running the above program
    from
    Private ports: 1797-1797

    --
    Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

    Find out about the MS MVP Program -

    "Bob" <rhanley1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    >I have a mn 100 router and I am trying to setup port
    > forwarding. I go to the security page in the router and I
    > dont understand how to open portslike tcp 26300-26399
    > there are not 99 lines to do this. and where do I put the
    > http: 80 does the http part go int hte description? The
    > manual was not very helpful. but this what I need
    >
    > http: 80 outbound only
    > https:443 outbound omly
    > tcp 13505, 26300-26399 outbound only
    > udp 1795, 1797 inbound and outbound