john shields on weirs beach new hamp.

meeting for sept. held at weirs beach ,new hampshire. 113 members
showed
because of visit from mr. shields himself. first stop was half moon
arcade
where J.S. set records on theatre of magic, f-14, funhouse,space
shuttle.. then
we followed him to pier arcade near boat dock.. by now bikers were
following
along too.biker chicks said they'd pull tops up for every high score..
started
to look like a snoops"girls gone wild" video. he set records on
whirlwind,earthshaker,monoply, mario andretti, dr. who. attracting
large crowds
by now we were asked to leave.. 75 harleys were following him by now.on
funspot on rt. 3 meredeth. set records on addams family, the simpsons,
gorgar,
playboy, kiss, el dorado.. the man is amazing..too many girls fighting
to show
tops to him we were asked to leave family arcade.. all scores verified
by
anyone going to weirs.. wait through attraction mode to see john
shields as
high scorer.

pres.
9-2-05

When did the El-Dorado appear at Funspot , which one is there? .... and
no i dont get my tits out .

OK, now we know where you went on your vacation.
And... how you spent your late nights in the hotel.
JR
just kidding art!

In article <1125859074.599482.295440@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>,
dansebat <dansecat@comcast.net> wrote:
>When did the El-Dorado appear at Funspot , which one is there?

That's one of the suspicious claims of that posting, though not as suspicious
as the Dr. Who on the Pier. There *is* an El Dorado at Half Moon.
(The original EM version, suffering from weak flippers.)

I guess I should head up there now. I'll look for the high-score initials
on El Dorado, Gorgar, etc. :)
--
.................David Marston at MV