WTB:ball shooter assembly Star Trek 25th

Anyone parting out a Data East Star Trek 25th? Mine has the whole ball
launcher mechanism GONE from the shooter lane (this game has the
button instead of a real plunger) Mine is totaly gone, nothing but the
holes in the wood where it was screwed in!!! I think I still have the
coil dangling (gee!!).... Please, anyone have one for sale?

Thanks in advance,

Greg

Well, I think this is the stuff you need. Marco has the following parts
and I think this will get you started:

Pushbutton housing / part # 545-5285-03
Pushbutton 2" Lighted sw.Assy. / part # 20-9663-B-4

He has some kicker assy's on his site but they don't look like the right
ones. There's a guy down in Florida that does Pinball salvage that I've
gotten some hard to find parts from but dammed if I can remember his
name. I'll let you know if I come across it.

Good luck, Dave

mrcrazy wrote:
> Anyone parting out a Data East Star Trek 25th? Mine has the whole ball
> launcher mechanism GONE from the shooter lane (this game has the
> button instead of a real plunger) Mine is totaly gone, nothing but the
> holes in the wood where it was screwed in!!! I think I still have the
> coil dangling (gee!!).... Please, anyone have one for sale?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Greg

You might also try Dave @ FAO, he's been helpful with similar requests for
me in the past.

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"David Schulpius" <dschulpius@wi.rr.com> wrote in message
> Well, I think this is the stuff you need. Marco has the following parts
> and I think this will get you started:
>
> Pushbutton housing / part # 545-5285-03
> Pushbutton 2" Lighted sw.Assy. / part # 20-9663-B-4
>
> He has some kicker assy's on his site but they don't look like the right
> ones. There's a guy down in Florida that does Pinball salvage that I've
> gotten some hard to find parts from but dammed if I can remember his name.
> I'll let you know if I come across it.
>
> Good luck, Dave
>
> mrcrazy wrote:
>> Anyone parting out a Data East Star Trek 25th? Mine has the whole ball
>> launcher mechanism GONE from the shooter lane (this game has the
>> button instead of a real plunger) Mine is totaly gone, nothing but the
>> holes in the wood where it was screwed in!!! I think I still have the
>> coil dangling (gee!!).... Please, anyone have one for sale?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>
>> Greg

Here it is:
Steve Hyrb of Florida Pinball Salvage