Error message (yellow triangle with black exc. point)

Victor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I can't seem to load any games on the internet anymore.
I get an "error" message each time. I wonder why.
Everytime worked fine until a week ago.

Victor wrote:

> I can't seem to load any games on the internet anymore.
> I get an "error" message each time. I wonder why.
> Everytime worked fine until a week ago.

Look through the many Google hits from the following link for your
software/hardware that shows a yellow triangle. It can be caused within
IE, or elsewhere. You might include the location of the error, such as
on the IE status bar to narrow the search. Click the "View Thread" link
for the best read of a thread, then click the Back button to continue
the search.

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=yellow+triangle+error+message

--

+Elmo_Tech