Intel FAR SUPERIOR VALUE to AMD!

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
When you buy <A HREF="http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=241440" target="_new">This Board</A> and cash in the rebate. The board is FREE, it's a top quality board (read review <A HREF="http://www.sysopt.com/reviews/SOYO_P4I875P/index.html" target="_new">HERE</A>), and that means no matter what AMD processor you were considering, the comparable Intel system will come out cheaper!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Yes, I almost forgot about INTEL'S CLEAR PERFORMANCE LEAD!!!

What performance lead? For the price of an A64 2800+ and MSI K8 Neo Platinum, you can buy the P4 3.2C and have money left over!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>

Atolsammeek

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Well if there saying Free there could be two problem. One the Mother boards run slower then it counter part Motherboards. Or intel starting to panic.

etp777

Distinguished
Mar 18, 2004
It has nothing to do with Intel, it's SOyo offering the rebates, and they've done it on a bunch of their boards lately, not just the Intel chipset ones. Seen it with i865, i875 and ATI chipsets.

pat

Expert
Crash...from what IU can see from some of your last post, you are becoming a soyo dealer !!! ;-) How long before you start to like VIA??? :))

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

folken

Distinguished
Sep 15, 2002
My friend bought that board a while ago just because he needed another machine really quick. He had low expectations for it but it turned out to be fairly good. If you wan't to put a crap load of hard drives in your machine that would be the board for you. It has excessive onboard hd controllers.

<A HREF="http://www.folken.net/myrig.htm" target="_new">My precious...</A>

RichPLS

Champion
<pre> Where? </pre><p>

mozzartusm

Splendid
Sep 17, 2004
I was joking around with Crashman, he usually refers to CERTAIN reviews as AWESOME REIVEWS. I took for granted that the link was to the SYS OPT review for this board. I guess I should have clicked the link first. Just another ROOKIE mistake! It won't be the last one I make!

Spitfire_x86

Splendid
Jun 26, 2002
I guess you know who Thomas Soderstrom is (I'll never misspell this name again :wink: )

------------
<font color=orange><b><A HREF="http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox" target="_new">Rediscover the web</A></b></font color=orange>

RichPLS

Champion
pwnt

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
You know, I haven't gotten a good flame in ages.

Then again, I haven't posted much in ages either...

For that matter, I may have gotten flamed and just not read it.

:\

I'm so broke that I can't even pay attention.

Umm ...

VIA'S CPU PERFORMANCE KICKS THE PANTS OF INTEL, AMD, AND MAC!<pre>If that doesn't get a flame, nothing will.</pre><p><pre><b><font color=red>"Build a man a fire and he's warm for the rest of the evening.
Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Steve Taylor</font color=red></b></pre><p>

RichPLS

Champion
Bull$hit, Transmetta Rulez the performance crown.

slvr_phoenix

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
<font color=red>No way! Transmeta can't even spell their own name right, let alone design a CPU as superior as VIA.</font color=red> :mad:

<pre><b><font color=red>"Build a man a fire and he's warm for the rest of the evening.
Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life." - Steve Taylor</font color=red></b></pre><p>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Hey, I get VIA boards free too, and sell them. Shhh. Dude, a board could be made of french manure...or is it "man-wah", and I'd still sell it. I need the money.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
I linked to a review, I liked the board. Beat my P4C800-E Deluxe in a few ways.