Sign in with
Your question

data recovery 3tb hdd fix

Last response: in Windows 7
December 12, 2012 4:11:02 PM

im looking for help I have an external hard drive 3tb wd that I removed it from enclosure the other day and installed it in my pc with information on it and then now its showing up as unallocated space I have tried using minitool power data 6.6 partition minitool recover my files recuva get data back recover my files wise data recovery all these programs show me or don't show me the drive do the scan nd show me no files after the scan? I think they don't support 3tb hard drives? is there a program that's user friendly that's supports 3tb hd thanks. ps I know there is one cause I used it few days ago but cant remember the name. testdisk is also another one I have used but one shows testing please wait and I wait and wait nothing the drive is working cause I used this other program that showed me all my saved files and videos about 700 800 gb saved data
January 29, 2013 3:38:43 AM

There are much hard drive recovery software on the internet that can help you recover your data. I know a free hard drive recovery tool is perfect for you. You could give it a shot!

You could get there: -http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/deleted-files-rec...

Important note: You should back up your data well in the future.
m
l
!