• Blu-ray
  • Product
Last response: in Windows 7
December 12, 2012 4:14:54 PM

I am looking for a good Blui ray player out there somewhere

More about : download free blu ray player windows

a b $ Windows 7
December 12, 2012 4:18:22 PM

How are you going to download a bluray player?
Score
a b $ Windows 7
December 12, 2012 4:39:08 PM

Hi :) 

There is NO free BR software that works properly...you will have to BUY it...

All the best Brett :) 
Score
Related resources
December 12, 2012 4:42:34 PM

The only free option, is to Rip the Blu-ray onto your Hard Drive for viewing. I use MakeMKV for this, it takes about a good 50 minutes for the RIP to complete before you can watch it as a normal movie file.

That's the only free option I believe.
Score
February 11, 2013 8:05:49 PM

Yep...If the softwares I posted don't follow VLCs license whats the odds that they are following all the other licenses involved... ;) 

Actually the post with those links has been deleted but I will say watch out for the softwares posted...They are just VLC in disguse...So you will be paying for something that you can get for free....Go with the PowerDVD....
Score
February 11, 2013 8:08:21 PM

I'm not sure exactly of the question you're asking so I'm going to give 2 answers here....

First of all, IF you have a blue-ray device and not the software to run it, I have heard great things about cyberlink Powerdvd

IF you don't have the hardware (ie: blue-ray player) and are looking for something to emulate a BR player, then play it, I would highly recommend you look into buying the device, you'll encounter far less problems (and probably cost) if you have the hardware.

Any way you go, I don't see a free option, so I realize this is probably not the answer you wanted to hear, but it's the truth regardless.

Cheers
Score
a c 423 $ Windows 7
February 11, 2013 8:09:48 PM

cyberlink Powerdvd < Has to be the Ultra version to playback bluray.
Score
February 11, 2013 10:20:44 PM

SR-71 Blackbird said:
cyberlink Powerdvd < Has to be the Ultra version to playback bluray.

Thanks for clarifying that Blackbird, like I said I don't use it, I've just heard great things about it.
Score
!