Diner cabinet decals

Anybody done them? Feel free to email me privately if you know who / where!

Thanks
andy@charlottepinballNOSPAM.com
3 answers Last reply
More about diner cabinet decals

    Andy,
    Just sell me that game & you wont need Decals !! =)

    Pin-Del,

    On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:03:23 GMT, "Andy"
    <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote:

    >Anybody done them? Feel free to email me privately if you know who / where!
    >
    >Thanks
    >andy@charlottepinballNOSPAM.com

    No decals, no stencils, no overlays. This machine has pretty much been
    ignored. If you find a source I'd sure like to know about them.

    I'll give you a package deal on it and the NOS everything F14 I have. Email
    me.

    Andy

    "Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Andy,
    > Just sell me that game & you wont need Decals !! =)
    >
    > Pin-Del,

Games Email Video Games