Diner cabinet decals

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 4, 2005 6:03:23 PM

Anybody done them? Feel free to email me privately if you know who / where!

Thanks
andy@charlottepinballNOSPAM.com

More about : diner cabinet decals

September 4, 2005 6:03:24 PM

Andy,
Just sell me that game & you wont need Decals !! =)

Pin-Del,
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 6:03:24 PM

On Sun, 04 Sep 2005 14:03:23 GMT, "Andy"
<andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote:

>Anybody done them? Feel free to email me privately if you know who / where!
>
>Thanks
>andy@charlottepinballNOSPAM.com

No decals, no stencils, no overlays. This machine has pretty much been
ignored. If you find a source I'd sure like to know about them.
September 4, 2005 8:12:17 PM

I'll give you a package deal on it and the NOS everything F14 I have. Email
me.

Andy

!