Anyone have photos from a Getaway shop?

Last response: in Video Games
September 4, 2005 8:49:46 PM

Hey all,

I've inherited a Getaway shop project, and was wondering if anyone had
digital photos from when they shopped their Getaway that they could
send me (or web site they could point me to).

Thanks!

-Adam

More about : photos getaway shop

Anonymous
September 4, 2005 8:49:47 PM

Adam

I have a Getaway here, ill snap some pictures if needed. Please send
detailed info to jdubbb at yahoo dotcom.

John
jdubbbs
September 4, 2005 8:49:47 PM

I just got done doing mine complete just a couple days ago, I have pics
of the playfield complete and with all the stuff removed.
Drop me a line if you need them,
Willy
Anonymous
September 4, 2005 11:03:58 PM

Thanks... however I found that guide as well. The problem with it is
the web archive is missing about half the images.

Thanks though.

-Adam

!