Anyone have photos from a Getaway shop?

Hey all,

I've inherited a Getaway shop project, and was wondering if anyone had
digital photos from when they shopped their Getaway that they could
send me (or web site they could point me to).

Thanks!

-Adam
5 answers Last reply
More about anyone photos getaway shop

    Try this Adam

    http://web.archive.org/web/20020606162850/skozzy.flippers.info/getaway-shop-guide/

    John
    jdubbbs

    Adam

    I have a Getaway here, ill snap some pictures if needed. Please send
    detailed info to jdubbb at yahoo dotcom.

    John
    jdubbbs

    I just got done doing mine complete just a couple days ago, I have pics
    of the playfield complete and with all the stuff removed.
    Drop me a line if you need them,
    Willy

    Thanks... however I found that guide as well. The problem with it is
    the web archive is missing about half the images.

    Thanks though.

    -Adam

    On 4 Sep 2005 10:00:28 -0700, "JDubbbs" <jdubbb@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >Try this Adam