Order Status Question

Aaron McKenna

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello,

I know the order status page is very un-reliable. I've had experience with
that on my first dell and from the post on here as well. I ordered it late
Sunday night around 12:30am pt. and I checked an hour ago. it was already on
the testing phase. is that normal after one day or so? I know it could stick
in that phase and I could have the computer before it's done, lol. just
wondering.

Aaron

Sure. Depending on the model it can be ordered and shipped the same day,
particuarly laptops.

If everything goes well, you'll get it last week, uh, wait.......

Well, that website IS confusing.

Tom