MN-700 Staying connected

I have 3 computer connected to the MN-700, 1 ethernet and
2 wireless. Once a day my internet connection just
disconnect, but all the green light are still on. I just
hate unpluging and then pluging the base station everyday
just to get it to work again. I just wanted to know if
there something I can do to fix this problem. the 1 on
ethernet is running windows xp, and the other two on
wireless are running windows xp and windows me.
5 answers Last reply
More about staying connected

    On my computer that was fixed by installing WinXp SP2.
    But others had opposite result.

    "Vince" <vinsondinh@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
    225101c49ddf$7c5416d0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
    >I have 3 computer connected to the MN-700, 1 ethernet and
    > 2 wireless. Once a day my internet connection just
    > disconnect, but all the green light are still on. I just
    > hate unpluging and then pluging the base station everyday
    > just to get it to work again. I just wanted to know if
    > there something I can do to fix this problem. the 1 on
    > ethernet is running windows xp, and the other two on
    > wireless are running windows xp and windows me.

    Are you on a PPPoE connection?

    Vince wrote:

    > I have 3 computer connected to the MN-700, 1 ethernet and
    > 2 wireless. Once a day my internet connection just
    > disconnect, but all the green light are still on. I just
    > hate unpluging and then pluging the base station everyday
    > just to get it to work again. I just wanted to know if
    > there something I can do to fix this problem. the 1 on
    > ethernet is running windows xp, and the other two on
    > wireless are running windows xp and windows me.

    I have the exact same problem only that it seems to be
    happening more often. I updated the software from
    Microsoft on broadband site -- this may help you -- it did
    not help me. Problem did not begin until I installed sp2.
    Sorry no answer but I need help too.

    I also have the same problem. Saw another post with a
    reply from a Microsoft MVP XP Shell/User (whatever that
    means) that suggested using this...

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_
    DLoadMain.mspx

    i'm gonna try that and let ya'll know how it works...

    ATR

    gah... it was a link to download the updated, which i had
    already done to install the latest firmware. apparently,
    the firmware did not fix the problem (or it caused this
    problem, because i dont recall having this issue when i
    first got the base station). any other suggestions?

    ATR

Routers Ethernet Card Networking