FS, Small "Lot" of early SS Pins

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Hey Group,
I have a small Lot of 5 Pins in storage I dont have time to work on ,
these are very fix-able games that could be fixed & sold come
Christmas, Unknown working shape as THEY HAVE been in storage.
( 1 ) Strikes & Spares, Nice BG, Extra PF.
( 2 ) Night Rider SS Version, Nice BG & Extra PF.
( 3 ) Stern Galaxy, Extra PF.
( 4 ) Black-Jack, Nice BG, very fix-able.
( 5 ) Mati-Hari, SS, nice BG & very fix-able.

Prefer someone who could pick them up , Asking $ 1200.00 for ALL FIVE
games, E-mail me at , Delmail333 AT aol DOT com .

Pin-Del,

Very good deal for someone local.

GRY

"Del" <delmail333@gmail.com> wrote in message
> South Carolina,,, Hope this helps !!

Man, if I had not just ordered a LOTR, I would have been drinking your
beer!

John!

Oh, we will visit, bribes or not! I posted this on the GAPAS list.
Hopefully someone will grab these. You are welcome to join as well, to
post these good FS posts if nothing else... you can set it to not
receive, but we get lively at times...

John!

www.georgiapinball.org

TRENDING THREADS