FS: Pool Sharks and F-14 Tomcat (Chicago suburbs)

I have the following games for sale in the Chicago suburb of Oak Brook
(60523 zipcode):

1) Pool Sharks: Works great, mylared playfield,displays are bright,
clean boards, one playfield plastic missing over the captive ball,
backglass sealed after minor lifting,front of cabinet was touched up
after cabinet decal peeled around the legs. Price $650;

2) F-14 Tomcat: Unshopped project machine that powers up and will
start a game, but needs to be thoroughly gone over. Mylared playfield
that has some lifting around the inserts, no glass for the translight.
Price $550.

I would also consider trades (+ cash) for the following machines:
1) Indiana Jones;
2) Bally Harley Davidson;
3) Centaur;
4) Xenon

Pictures available. Please e-mail directly with any questions.
Machines are sold as-is and shown. I also have a nice dedicated upright
Bally Budweiser Tapper if anyone is interested.

Thanks for your interest,

Ehren