Does Grand Prix have "I Can't Drive 55" song?

Does the export model of NASCAR, Grand Prix, have that "I Can't Drive
55" song in it?

I would imagine not, since the old 55 speed limit is an artifact of USA
culture. I'm guessing the song isn't popular overseas.

If it's true that Grand Prix doesn't have the song in it, then you
might seriously see people eventually running NASCAR machines with
Grand Prix ROM's :)

Josh

I think a lot of people are going to repatriate them from overseas too.

-cody
CARGBP#4

>If it's true that Grand Prix doesn't >have the song in it, then you
>might seriously see people >eventually running NASCAR >machines with
>Grand Prix ROM's

The way gas prices are you better start driving that 55 again!

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

"Krellan" <krellan@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Does the export model of NASCAR, Grand Prix, have that "I Can't Drive
> 55" song in it?
>
> I would imagine not, since the old 55 speed limit is an artifact of USA
> culture. I'm guessing the song isn't popular overseas.

Hey it hasn't been popular OVER HERE... at least for the last
15 years ;-)

> If it's true that Grand Prix doesn't have the song in it, then you
> might seriously see people eventually running NASCAR machines with
> Grand Prix ROM's :)

Maybe it'll have Kraftwerk's "Autobahn" for the Euro's ;-)

> Josh

Hey Ironman,

What does gas cost over in the US at the moment? Ours is Aus $1.25 lt the
moment or $5.67gallon

Regards,

Tom Kennedy
Australia

On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:57:43 +0800, "Tom Kennedy" <duxguts@iinet.net.au> wrote:

>What does gas cost over in the US at the moment? Ours is Aus $1.25 lt the
>moment or $5.67gallon

So what's your point?

Has your gas price gone up 75% in about a month? Ours has. Do you think that
you somehow magically wouldn't have any budgeting problems if yours did the
same thing?

So your gas is $5.67 a gallon. Cry me a river. Do a bit of research and
find out how much of that cost is taxes imposed on your by your government
and then get back to us about that high horse of yours.

Look on the bright side.. higher gas means fewer cars on the road,
resulting in a better environment. Not to mention fewer
cellphone-yammering morons driving their SUVs in two lanes... :)

dj wrote:
> Chris Evans wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 19:57:43 +0800, "Tom Kennedy" <duxguts@iinet.net.au> wrote:
> >

> >>What does gas cost over in the US at the moment? Ours is Aus $1.25 lt the
> >>moment or $5.67gallon
> >

> > So what's your point?
> >
> > Has your gas price gone up 75% in about a month? Ours has. Do you think that
> > you somehow magically wouldn't have any budgeting problems if yours did the
> > same thing?
> >
> > So your gas is $5.67 a gallon. Cry me a river. Do a bit of research and
> > find out how much of that cost is taxes imposed on your by your government
> > and then get back to us about that high horse of yours.
>
> ahhh, feel the love...
>
> Seemed like a harmless question to me.
>
> dj

DJ

Manic wrote:

> Maybe it'll have Kraftwerk's "Autobahn" for the Euro's ;-)
> >
> > Josh

Fun, fun, fun on the autobahn....

Mark

Don't feel bad, Tom.... Chris is mad cuz he bought a Hummer awhile ago
and needs to take out a loan to pay for gas........ ;)

Gas in Minnesota (midwest) is down to around $2.69/gallon as of today
(was at $3)...

And btw I also like Stern's NASCAR... or Grand Prix..... or whatever
it'll be called there.....

Mark:

The actual lyric is:

Wir fahren fahren fahren auf der Autobahn
Translated: (We drive drive drive on the Autobahn)

http://www.amiright.com/misheard/artist/kraftwerk.shtml

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/