Looking for s shuffle alley in ct, ma. or ri

if you have one fro sale let me know, i am in the market. I have one i
can buy now, but looking a little closer if possible

thanks

Ctsteps5

owner of
71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
68 Williams Student Prince

Moderator of EM Pinball Group
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

This looks like a pretty good deal and not too far from you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6206602944&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)

"ctsteps5" <ctsteps5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> if you have one fro sale let me know, i am in the market. I have one i
> can buy now, but looking a little closer if possible
>
> thanks
>
> Ctsteps5
>
> owner of
> 71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
> 74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
> 68 Williams Student Prince
>
> Moderator of EM Pinball Group
> http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Are you interested in a project? I have a 1963 United Skippy I would take
$250 for. I picked it up a while ago but never got around to cleaning most
of it. I replaced all the bulbs and every time I cleaned a stepper unit or
something more and more worked. The pins go up and reset properly but the
scores do not always reset to zero. I never got around to cleaning the
score wheels and about half the stepper units. By then I realized I have no
room in my collection for this game, lost my initial awe for EM games and it
went to storage. I think there was light pin-holing on the backglass and a
couple of cigarette burns (from a VFW hall basement) but otherwise in pretty
good condition.

Let me know - Dave

"ctsteps5" <ctsteps5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> if you have one fro sale let me know, i am in the market. I have one i
> can buy now, but looking a little closer if possible
>
> thanks
>
> Ctsteps5
>
> owner of
> 71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
> 74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
> 68 Williams Student Prince
>
> Moderator of EM Pinball Group
> http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

Taxman

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2003

Sorry, I am in South West CT - Dave

"Taxman" <NOSPAMdavid.tkacs@snet.net> wrote in message
> Are you interested in a project? I have a 1963 United Skippy I would take
> $250 for. I picked it up a while ago but never got around to cleaning
most
> of it. I replaced all the bulbs and every time I cleaned a stepper unit
or
> something more and more worked. The pins go up and reset properly but the
> scores do not always reset to zero. I never got around to cleaning the
> score wheels and about half the stepper units. By then I realized I have
no
> room in my collection for this game, lost my initial awe for EM games and
it
> went to storage. I think there was light pin-holing on the backglass and
> couple of cigarette burns (from a VFW hall basement) but otherwise in
pretty
> good condition.
>
> Let me know - Dave
>
> "ctsteps5" <ctsteps5@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > if you have one fro sale let me know, i am in the market. I have one i
> > can buy now, but looking a little closer if possible
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Ctsteps5
> >
> > owner of
> > 71 Bally Expressway, 72 Williams Superstar,
> > 74 Williams Star Pool, 75 Gottlieb Fast Draw.
> > 68 Williams Student Prince
> >
> > Moderator of EM Pinball Group
> > http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/empinbalmachines/

dave i am very interested e-mail me at ctsteps5 at myeastern dot com