WTB: Getaway Sling plastics (gauges)

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

Well I was unsuccessful in finding anyone with a NOS full plastics set so
I'm narrowing my search to the "gauge" sling plastics. Anyone have a NOS or
unbroken set?

There is a used set on ebay right now.

Dave
"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> Well I was unsuccessful in finding anyone with a NOS full plastics set so
> I'm narrowing my search to the "gauge" sling plastics. Anyone have a NOS
> or unbroken set?

Hmm.. I have both a NOS set and a spare used set of plastics, plus
some spare slings. I doubt I will be needing any of them, so you
could probably talk me into selling...

- Greg