Reporting abusive players

Can some one please give me an email address to report abusive players
in the MSN Game Zone site or the site url address for this purpose?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about reporting abusive players
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Eugene wrote:

    > Can some one please give me an email address to report abusive players
    > in the MSN Game Zone site or the site url address for this purpose?
    >
    > Your help would be greatly appreciated.

    Disruptions that occur inside games and in Zonefriends messages, can be
    reported and handled by following the instructions at:
    http://zone.msn.com/en/support/article/supporthubcommunityevents.htm

    To Block a particular Zoner from ZM, in your ZoneFriends, click on
    Options, click on Privacy, then Click on Custom and add the person's
    name you want to block.

    Creating A Chat Filter - Each Zone member can create their own
    supplementary chat filter blocking out words they don't wish to see
    within the main lobbies. Here's what you do:
    1. Open up Windows Notepad. Enter each word you wish to filter from
    the chat. Each word must be on a separate line.
    2. Save the file to: "C:\Program Files\MSN Gaming Zone\". Save the
    file with the name "badwords.txt" (without quotes).
    That's it. You can open, change and save this file over and over again
    to keep your supplementary chat filter up to date.
    To ignore a player - Find the player you want to ignore and
    right-click their Member ID. Click Ignore in the drop-down box.

    Silence kibitzers within games.

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support