Sign-in / Sign-up
Your question

Inspiron 5100 Laptop - Mouse Pad disable ??

Tags:
  • Dell
  • Laptops
  • Mice
  • Inspiron
  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 1, 2004 2:28:37 AM

Can anyone tell me how I disable the keypad mouse as I just want to use a
normal mouse ???

More about : inspiron 5100 laptop mouse pad disable

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
July 1, 2004 2:28:38 AM

John Waters wrote:
> Can anyone tell me how I disable the keypad mouse as I just want to
> use a normal mouse ???

In BIOS setup. Check your manual.

July 1, 2004 8:36:05 PM

why disable it? i bought a wireless mouse and just hooked it up. works
great its a targus and only cost 29.95