Inspiron 5100 Laptop - Mouse Pad disable ??

Can anyone tell me how I disable the keypad mouse as I just want to use a
normal mouse ???
2 answers Last reply
More about inspiron 5100 laptop mouse disable

    John Waters wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how I disable the keypad mouse as I just want to
    > use a normal mouse ???

    In BIOS setup. Check your manual.

    why disable it? i bought a wireless mouse and just hooked it up. works
    great its a targus and only cost 29.95

    John Waters wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me how I disable the keypad mouse as I just want to use a
    > normal mouse ???

Dell Laptops Mice Inspiron Computers