detroit to chicago or back(anyone need a delivery?)

i may try to make a chicago run before expo, anyone need something
delivered or brought back? looking to help cover van rental and gas
expenses.

email me at Pinlicious @ gmail.com

thank you.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

it's the first thing on my list next time i drive past your place :)

i am just glad you were able to locate the other side for the head,
those decals got scarce FAST!

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

you bet. i have a lead on mine, but no money has changed hands yet.
WISH ME LUCK! ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

no, that is arons ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

How about a IJ decal applied to my game...? ;)

--
John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.

Still looking for:
E.M. Charlie Angels pinball machine,$100 finders fee.....
E.M. Mata Hari Backglass.....FOUND!!!

"Koz Pinlicious" <pinlicious@gmail.com> wrote in message
> i may try to make a chicago run before expo, anyone need something
> delivered or brought back? looking to help cover van rental and gas
> expenses.
>
> email me at Pinlicious @ gmail.com
>
> thank you.
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

were not talking space station todd, go back to irc slappy :)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

you win another guess, lol ;-)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

HHHmmm......Koz's Holy Grail.....?? What could it be....?? HHHmmm.....(
thinking ), ( thinking ).......I GOT IT!!

NBAFB.

;))

--

> you bet. i have a lead on mine, but no money has changed hands yet.
> WISH ME LUCK! ;-)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Todd

"I yam armed and ready to save the planek!"

give ya a clue ?
Todd "GravitaR"

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 19:51:36 GMT, "John P. Dayhuff"
<pinhead67@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>HHHmmm......Koz's Holy Grail.....?? What could it be....?? HHHmmm.....(
>thinking ), ( thinking ).......I GOT IT!!
>
>NBAFB.
>
>;))

Right, Right......i forgot he owns three of them... :( Ok, let me think
here......hhhhmmmmm........how about ToM ?? If not that, its GOTTA be BBB.

Ok, what do i win?

;)

--

> no, that is arons ;-)
>
> Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

13. Todd Sep 7, 12:36 am show options

Newsgroups: rec.games.pinball
From: Todd <gravi...@hotmail.com> - Find messages by this author
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:36:26 -0700
Subject: Re: detroit to chicago or back(anyone need a delivery?)
original | Report Abuse

Space Station holds good time memories of me and my pinball friends
playing it at the local bowling alley for hours on end. Thus why I
consider it one my "Holy Grail" pin.

I am on irc Clown :)
Todd "GravitaR"

owww, todd, you can TYPE clown. can you say it? ;-)

why you took 5 minutes out of your internet porn session to hit me up
with some 3rd grade smack really has me wondering if your middle aged
body has the mind of a 9 year old. ;-)

just accept that some people can't stand you, want nothing to do with
you, and try to find others who can/do. :)