FS: wms/bally wpc knocker assembly

not new, but looks perfect.

entire assembly, plate, and screws.

$24 shipped in the u.s.

email me at Pinlicious @ gmail.com

thank you.

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Wow, these sell for that much? I got about 5 of them. Might have to
sell em soon.

well, i am not sure what new ones sell for, but this one looks new(as
most do i am sure).

i will gladly sell for less if new ones are to close to my asking price
:)

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

Koz I wasnt trying to low ball you. I didnt know what these sell for.
Is that the going rate? Nor did I want to compete with you via your
post. So mine arent for sale until you sale yours :) Carry on matey.

i wasn't taking anything personal. i sold a couple for $24 shipped and
i just stuck with the price. i have no clue if they sell nos ones, if
they are still available, or if my price is fair. i have lowered prices
on stuff if someone calls me out on pricing something too high, so i
would hope my skin is thick enough to handle anyone asking such
questions :)

take care

Pinlicious ( ...there is no spoon.)

The girls don't call him "elephant man" for nothin! :)

-cody
CARGPB#4

>yeah, I'd say your skin is pretty thick Koz!
>:)
>Dan

I am willing to buy one for a system 11 machine if anyone would be
willing to knock $10 off the price.

I am willing to buy one for a system 11 machine (high speed) if anyone
would be
willing to sell it for $20 including shipping to the u.s.

I am willing to buy one for a system 11 machine if anyone would be
willing to sell one for $15.