Sign in with
Your question

best Gaming Mouse under $40?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 12, 2011 3:03:48 AM

Hi, Looking for a gaming mouse for under $40, I need a new one, and would rather buy a gaming mouse. I was going to buy the Razer DeathAdder originally but the sale ended, so back up in price. I do 3D modelling, which is what i will use it mostly for, and some gaming on the side, perfer something with a somewhat high dpi, and some extra buttons. Please let me know if there are any deals, on right now, for a great gaming mouse under $40 in Canada, i dont mind buying online.

All help is appreciated, and looking for your suggestions.

Also this would be an upgrade to my Microsoft Optical 1.1a mouse.

EDIT: I came across these 2 mice, what do you guys think please let me know

Cooler Master Sentinal zero $40:http://www.bestdirect.ca/products/236347/SGM-6001-GLLW1...

Gigabyte GM-680 $15: http://www.computers-canada.ca/store/products/102700020...

Would i notice a difference in the $40 mouse compared to the $15 mouse? Would the dpi and more buttons be realy usefull?

Please post any other mice in my pricerange.

More about : gaming mouse

a b 4 Gaming
October 12, 2011 8:26:34 PM

look at some of the offerings from logitech.

personally i'd stay away from mice made by companies that are not in the mice and kb business. logitech has been a favorite for years. coolermaster is a case manuf, gigabyte is a mb manuf. not saying they have bad products, just saying its hard to tell.

you dont need a dpi above 1200 for games really. some people swear by it but its just not required.

any more than 7 buttons on a mouse is cumbersome.

i like my razer deathadder...as i liked my logitech that came before (both were $50 mice) and i'd say they are better than the really cheap options out there. however, even a cheap mouse will work perfectly fine for anything you want to do.
m
l
October 12, 2011 8:31:02 PM

ok I see, $50 is a bit over my budget. No one replied for a while so i ended up getting the coolermaster one, heard good reviews about it. Hopefully its good :D .
m
l
!