zone chat

Anyone else having this problem? I can send zone messages and can see and
write the chat lines in lobby and in games, but I can't send a request for a
private chat . I send the request and nothing, no screen, the receiver
doesnt see the it either. I don't know when this stopped working for me but
it has been awhile. Thanks for any help.
1 answer Last reply
More about zone chat
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    ron wrote:

    > Anyone else having this problem? I can send zone messages and can see and
    > write the chat lines in lobby and in games, but I can't send a request for a
    > private chat . I send the request and nothing, no screen, the receiver
    > doesnt see the it either. I don't know when this stopped working for me but
    > it has been awhile. Thanks for any help.

    Hmm.. possibly a blocked port. Look here:

    http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support