Ron

Anyone else having this problem? I can send zone messages and can see and
write the chat lines in lobby and in games, but I can't send a request for a
private chat . I send the request and nothing, no screen, the receiver
doesnt see the it either. I don't know when this stopped working for me but
it has been awhile. Thanks for any help.

ron wrote:

> Anyone else having this problem? I can send zone messages and can see and
> write the chat lines in lobby and in games, but I can't send a request for a
> private chat . I send the request and nothing, no screen, the receiver
> doesnt see the it either. I don't know when this stopped working for me but
> it has been awhile. Thanks for any help.

Hmm.. possibly a blocked port. Look here:

http://www3.sympatico.ca/nibblesnbits/PortRoute.html

--

+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support