White Bally Rebound Rubber

Hello.. Does anyone have a source for white Bally rebound rubbers? Or
do you have a secret stash that you could dip into? I would trade a
bunch of brown Gottlieb type 2 for 1 if you're interested.
Ned..............

"Ned Ledod" wrote:
> Hello.. Does anyone have a source for white Bally rebound rubbers? Or
> do you have a secret stash that you could dip into? I would trade a
> bunch of brown Gottlieb type 2 for 1 if you're interested.

We carry the white rebound bumpers. Can be used in Bally, Gottlieb,
Williams, etc. Diameter is 1-1/4" un-installed, but they expand out about
1/4" after being installed and compressed in the mounting bracket.

Would be willing to trade some for brown type if you want- see our site for
more info or e-mail me.

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC