Directional RCA Connection

I'm looking for a small wire or a coupler that would be relatively cheap in the RCA/composite variety that would allow signals to flow in only one direction... no cross talk back the other way. Or is it possible to build it with some ordered circuits?

edit: I think I may have a direction to what I'm looking for. Perhaps a distribution amplifier like this one -
2 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about directional connection
  1. Best answer
    Sound is AC and flows both directions.
    Unless, as you said, there is a stage in between...
  2. Best answer selected by robertkjr3d.
Ask a new question

Read More

Connection RCA Audio