SFLAPE 2005 Annoucement / shameless plug:

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

This is to officially announce the **2nd Annual** South Florida Arcade
& Pinball Expo, conveniently to be held at Broward Community College
Central Campus, located in Davie, FL. (just North of Ft. Lauderdale,
along I-595).

Show dates are December 3rd - 4th, 2005.

For all juicy details:

http://www.sflape.com

Thank you for your time,
Marcel

pt

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Sounds great Marcel. Last year was a lot of fun. I'm sure it will be
even better this year. A couple nights partying on the waterfront in
Lauderdale sounds like fun too.

Hopefully I'll be back from my extended stay in California in time to
get a few machines ready and head on down (I won't have any machines
for sale). Timing could be close though...

John
Cocoa FL (currently Lompoc CA)

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Bump = )

Charlie L.

Ed

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Great news. The show is a real asset to those of us down here and was
well attended last year. I only see the show growing more each year.
Thanks for all your hard work (all involved in producing the show).

Ed

pt

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

>Great job on the web-site, Marcel. Look really great!
>Do you have any plans for free publicity this year?
>I was thinking about letting the papers and some
>of the radio stations know about it.

That's a good idea. Last year a whole lot of people showed up on
Sunday after the article and picture were in the Sunday morning paper.
I expect it will be bigger and better this year. Hopefully more RGPers
will bring some machines...hint, hint. (Been thinking about bringing
my AF*M, CFT*BL and S*S this year.)

By the way, my pictures from last year are still online:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~zeecarr3/ape_2004.htm

John

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

Great job on the web-site, Marcel. Look really great! Do you have
any plans for free publicity this year? I was thinking about letting
the papers and some of the radio stations know about it. Maybe get
some kind of press kit......EMail me or answer back here. If I can be
of some help, I'd like to.

Lightning Notes

On 5 Sep 2005 16:44:02 -0700, dragonbreed@aol.com wrote:

>This is to officially announce the **2nd Annual** South Florida Arcade
>& Pinball Expo, conveniently to be held at Broward Community College
>Central Campus, located in Davie, FL. (just North of Ft. Lauderdale,
>along I-595).
>
>Show dates are December 3rd - 4th, 2005.
>
>For all juicy details:
>
>http://www.sflape.com
>
>Thank you for your time,
>Marcel

Archived from groups: rec.games.pinball,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting,rec.games.video.arcade (More info?)

I do not want to step on anyone's toes here, but I know that Charlie
has already started working on sponsorships and advertising. I will be
pitching in a little bit to help on this stuff, but Charlie is probably
the main guy on that stuff for the moment. My guess is that if anyone
else would like to become involved and help out in planning and
execution, you should probably start by emailing Charlie and Marcel
directly.

I am hoping that we will have even more machines and raise even more
money for charity. I would say I am hoping we will have more fun, but
I think that is a pretty tall order given how good a time we had last
year.

Ron

PT wrote:
> >Great job on the web-site, Marcel. Look really great!
> >Do you have any plans for free publicity this year?
> >I was thinking about letting the papers and some
> >of the radio stations know about it.
>
> That's a good idea. Last year a whole lot of people showed up on
> Sunday after the article and picture were in the Sunday morning paper.
> I expect it will be bigger and better this year. Hopefully more RGPers
> will bring some machines...hint, hint. (Been thinking about bringing
> my AF*M, CFT*BL and S*S this year.)
>
> By the way, my pictures from last year are still online:
> http://www.home.earthlink.net/~zeecarr3/ape_2004.htm
>
> John

Thanks for the input....I'll Email them directly.

Lightning Notes