Zone Friends always signs off

I have uninstalled the zone to try to fix this problem,
but I still get it. I can log into zone friends and it
may work for a little bit, but then it always logs off on
its own. Cant figure out what the problem is. Cant find
this topic in the help menu. What is going on? How can
I correct this problem?

Kelley wrote:

> I have uninstalled the zone to try to fix this problem,
> but I still get it. I can log into zone friends and it
> may work for a little bit, but then it always logs off on
> its own. Cant figure out what the problem is. Cant find
> this topic in the help menu. What is going on? How can
> I correct this problem?

Hmm.. never heard'a that one before. You might delete these files then
reenter the Zone for fresh copies:

Zfriends.dll, zproxy.exe, zclient.exe.

Also disable different programs running in the background as a test to
see if there's a conflict between them and Zfriends.

And try a couple of these free online virus scans:

This one has a choice of a Quick or a Complete check
http://www.pcpitstop.com/

Symantec
http://security.symantec.com/default.asp?productid=ssr&langid=ie&venid=sym

<url:http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp?j=1&venid=sym&langid=us&plfid=20&pkj=IHBEXIBVEMBQAUWZKTK>