connot enter room

hi i play a game called age of empires 2 expansion and
recently i have an error coming up saying unable to join
game. Thus has been happening for nthe last week and it is
still not fixed i have tried everything but it aint
working please help me fix my promblem if u know how to
send it to raver_13@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about connot enter room
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Agim wrote:

    > hi i play a game called age of empires 2 expansion and
    > recently i have an error coming up saying unable to join
    > game. Thus has been happening for nthe last week and it is
    > still not fixed i have tried everything but it aint
    > working please help me fix my promblem if u know how to
    > send it to raver_13@hotmail.com

    Did you install SP2 for XP? Did you add cable, DSL, a router or
    firewall?

    Known issues with XP SP2 and various products out there.

    It may help to use the "Enabling programs" section of the above article
    to allow Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe and any other Zone program that
    communicates with the Zone.

    There's a section here on disabling the XP firewall:
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --

    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support