Shipping a pin Chicago to Pittsburgh

I am going to be buying a pin in Chicago. I know I must be nuts with
the gas prices but I think it is a good enough deal. just wondering if
anyone has a ballpark figure what it will cost me through one of these
trucking companies that pack AND ship? The guy I am getting it from
wants no part of packing.....
I found I could get a plane ticket for 65.00 one way but to rent a van
to haul it back would end up being 250.00 or so PLUS gas.....
Any one have any ideas?

NAVL, NAVL, keep repeating that. NAVL will come and get it, blanket
wrap it and send it straight to your house. It will probally be around
$250. Things NAVL WONT do, take legs off, remove head, or even talk
about stairs. I have shipped a few with legs on and haven't had an
issue. But scares me, so if the owner will remove the legs and shrink
wrap them and cover with bubble wrap and shrink them to the flipped
down head that would be awesome.

Well I'll say this, I'm doing to do a delivery this week a little west
of Toledo Ohio, If you can get someone to get it to that area, I can at
least get it back to Cleveland Ohio for you. If you can get up to
Cleveland It might help.
Drop me a line,
Willy
440 897 7360

Have someone in the area store it until Expo. There are more people coming
up your area at that time who may be able to bring it back. Lloyd from
Coin-Op Warehouse usually makes the trip then.

Mike Fox
Algonquin, IL