December 13, 2012 9:14:44 PM

the local disk d is delete please help my

More about : local disk accessible

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
December 13, 2012 10:09:18 PM

specs ?
January 29, 2013 3:23:30 AM

Create a new one in "Disk management", if you like.
Right click “My Computer” to select “Manage”=> Choose “Disk Management” => Right click the deleted local disk and hit “New Logical Drive” on the list => format it.

Is there something important data on this local disk?
If there is, you could firstly apply a partition recovery freeware to get back your data inside it and then create a new one to replace it. (This freeware always works well since it has helped my sister recover her inaccessible data back. You could visit it there: -http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/recover-deleted-p...)

Important note: You should carefully manage your partitions in case of similar problems.
You should always remember to make a data backup in the future.
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
January 29, 2013 3:26:00 AM

eraldi said:
the local disk d is delete please help my

If something important was located on that partition, you might be able to get the information back. I would recommend trying Recuva, found HERE , and see if it will help you at all.
a b $ Windows 7
January 29, 2013 3:27:19 AM

Ericka-77 said:
Create a new one in "Disk management", if you like.
Right click “My Computer” to select “Manage”=> Choose “Disk Management” => Right click the deleted local disk and hit “New Logical Drive” on the list => format it.

Is there something important data on this local disk?
If there is, you could firstly apply a partition recovery freeware to get back your data inside it and then create a new one to replace it. (This freeware always works well since it has helped my sister recover her inaccessible data back. You could visit it there: -http://blog4mark.blogspot.com/2012/12/recover-deleted-p...)

Important note: You should carefully manage your partitions in case of similar problems.
You should always remember to make a data backup in the future.

If the OP creates a new partition over the top of the one that was accidentally deleted there will be no salvaging the information.
a b \ Driver
a c 288 $ Windows 7
January 29, 2013 12:30:47 PM

You need to add some info here, what is this "disk D"? A second hard-drive, a partition, a removable drive. What exactly did you do to it? Format, delete all files, just happened on it's own? Is it making any odd grinding, clicking, whining noises?
!