mechwarrior 2

Last response: in Video Games
Share
September 29, 2004 12:48:10 PM

Is there a way to run Mechwarrior 2 on a windows xp pro
system?

More about : mechwarrior

Anonymous
September 29, 2004 8:16:28 PM

Hi Jaeger,

"jaeger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2601c4a63b$b8b1fc50$a401280a@phx.gbl...
| Is there a way to run Mechwarrior 2 on a windows xp pro
| system?

If you have the Windows 95 version, right click it to open it's properties
and under Compatibility choose either Windows 95 or 98.

If it's the DOS version of MW2 then use the following solution:
http://www.ntcompatible.com/thread27064-1.html

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User