mechwarrior 2

Is there a way to run Mechwarrior 2 on a windows xp pro
system?
1 answer Last reply
More about mechwarrior
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    Hi Jaeger,

    "jaeger" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0c2601c4a63b$b8b1fc50$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    | Is there a way to run Mechwarrior 2 on a windows xp pro
    | system?

    If you have the Windows 95 version, right click it to open it's properties
    and under Compatibility choose either Windows 95 or 98.

    If it's the DOS version of MW2 then use the following solution:
    http://www.ntcompatible.com/thread27064-1.html

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Microsoft Windows XP Video Games