Addams Family Thing hole post

I was just waxing the playfield on my Addams Pin and found there is a
small hole near the skill shot hole that looks like a post is supposed
to be there. I looked through the rubber set I have and there is
supposed to be one there that takes the sleeve rubber. Does anyone know
the size and type that it takes? I looked in the manual but it only
shows which ones the machine uses not WHERE they are used.....Thanks

Check IPDB.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=20&depth=0&picno=9397

Overlook pictures and maybe you will find what you need.

Oscar

Larry G schreef:

> I was just waxing the playfield on my Addams Pin and found there is a
> small hole near the skill shot hole that looks like a post is supposed
> to be there. I looked through the rubber set I have and there is
> supposed to be one there that takes the sleeve rubber. Does anyone know
> the size and type that it takes? I looked in the manual but it only
> shows which ones the machine uses not WHERE they are used.....Thanks

The plastic piece with the bug is hiding where the post is. I can't
tell from this angle. I looked at some of Chris Hutchins pics online
too and just cant see it with all the angles. I guess this is why I
never noticed it missing until now.

I think only early games had this hole and it's not to be used, I
placed a mini post in the hole an discovered that it is a great ball
trap. My game has this hole, leaf flipper switches and the backwards
side art.

Mamushka

Are you referring to the hole described in this post?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/msg/bd6d40c5f53c7107?hl=en&

I just bought an IPB repro playfield that had this hole as well, which
is certainly not present in my original playfield. I'm just planning
on leaving it empty when I do the playfield swap.

-Dave

Thanks for straightening this up. I guess I will leave it out then. It
does list a sleeve rubber to be there in the manual. It just didn't
specifically list the post number....
I do however have to fix a screw that is protruding near the hole
though. Someone must have used the wrong screw from under the playfield
and it is sticking up a little bit near the thing hole!